Avoiding user calls and even emails to report a printer malfunction will save you time and money.
Ticket management from the web, is simple enough so that your customers will always use it. Your client will save time and you will save money.
With the AMR web interface for end users , information flows bi-directionally in real time.
Printer end users can easily open a ticket in case of printer failure or from any browser.
How it works?
- The customer or end user detects a fault in any printer.
- He/She acces the website with user and password, access the list of printers and clicks on the wrench icon.
- Fills in a brief description of the error or breackdown. He/She can also indicate name and email.
- A red traffic light with a counter appear on the control panel of the maintenance service provider (the printer's distributor).
- Opening the "Messages" app, the ticket shows up. Responsible will assign the task to a technician and modify the status to: IN PROCESS or SEND
- In real time this change of state and the associated comment, are visible to the final client or user. The date of the process is also recorded.
This way, information flows in both directions in real time without the need for telephone calls. The information is centralized and registered in a single place and accessible in a transparent manner.